Mercedes Benz SL500 2013 [ Addon ]
Mercedes Benz SL500 2013
SL stands for Super-Leicht which is a German word for super light. Mercedes Benz is responsible for production of some of the most iconic cars in SL class. From 300 SL which had gullwing doors for the first time in car production history to 500 SL with it’s massive 5.0 L V8 ,SL class has always been a truly light and fast car in Mercedes Benz line-up.
However in the past years with new sport cars being introduced in Mercedes Benz line-up and market moving towards SUV’s and Crossovers, this beautiful car is losing it’s place and identity.
The SL 500 2013 has an almost full aluminum body to reduce it’s weight compared to it’s predecessor. because of this the SL500 now weights 125 Kg less than SL 63. SL 500 has a 4.7L V8 Engine that can produce ~430hp and according to ProfessCars™ estimation it can goes from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.5s and from 0 to 200 km/h in 21.6s.
Mercedes Benz SL500 2013 Features
- HQ Model.
- HQ interior.
- 3D Engine with high quality textures.
- Fully functional lights. Including headlights, taillights etc.
- You can open all the doors. Including the bonnet and the hood.
- Steering wheel.
- Convertible car with the roof as extra_1.
- Dirt map.
How to Install
- Navigate to “mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/”
create a new folder called “gcmsl” and place this “dlc.rpf” file inside that folder.
- Export “dlclist.xml” from “mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/” to your desktop with OpenIV. Open the file with any text editor, add the following line to the end:<Item>dlcpacks:/gcmsl/</Item>
- Import “dlclist.xml” again to the path mentioned above using OpenIV.
- Done! Use Menyoo PC or GTAVAddonLoader to spawn your car in the game.
Future plans for this mod
- At the moment we do not intend to extend this mod anymore than we already have.
Exterior taken from mikey_mods’s SA mod.
Interior from awtstudio.
Assembled and converted by gtacarmods
No one has the right to reupload this mod on any other website.
No one has the right to convert this mod to other games without gtacamods consent.