Fiat 500e 2021 [ Addon ]
Fiat 500e 2021
Fiat 500 is a small city car that was first introduced in 1957. Back then Fiat 500 was known as an inexpensive and accessible car with a 500cc, two-cylinder engine and over 19 years it sold close to 4 million units. However, the new Fiat 500e is not an expensive car anymore and it’s electric.
The new Fiat 500e is the third generation of Fiat 500 line-up and it’s the first Fiat 500 that comes only with an electric motor. Fiat 500e has 2 Battery options, first one a 24 kW-h lithium-ion that can produce 94 hp. The second one is a 42 kWh lithium-ion which is able to produce 117hp. This engine enables the Fiat 500e to accelerate from 0 to 50 in 3.1 seconds which is more than enough for its purpose. Its top speed is also limited to 150km/h.
With the advancement of science in the field of electric vehicles, Fiat 500e is now equipped with an 85 fast charger that can charge the battery to 80% in only 35 minutes. Fiat 500e’s main rival is the Honda e 2021 which is also a fully electric car with so many cutting edge new technologies. Right now we can enjoy the new Fiat 500 in GTA 5 and hopefully in the near future the Honda e too.
Fiat 500e Features
- High-Quality exterior.
- High-Quality interior
- Functioning lights. Including headlights, taillights, etc.
- Hands on the steering wheel.
- Dirt map.
- Lods. (What’s Lods ?)
- Working dials.
- All the glasses including windows and lights are breakable.
- Accurate Collision model.
- HQ textures for tires and brake disc.
- All mirrors have a reflection.
How to Install
If you are not familiar with installing mods, read this thorough article on How to install mods. But if your game is already suitable for mods you should be fine following these steps :
- Navigate to “mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/”
create a new folder called “gcm500e” and place this “dlc.rpf” file inside that folder.
- Export “dlclist.xml” from “mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/” to your desktop with OpenIV. Open the file with any text editor, add the following line to the end:<Item>dlcpacks:/gcm500e/</Item>
- Import “dlclist.xml” again to the path mentioned above using OpenIV.
- Done! Use Menyoo PC or GTAVAddonLoader to spawn your car in the game.
Future plans for this mod
- At the moment we do not intend to extend this mod anymore than we already have.
Model : Fisherman ( purchased by Gtacarmods’ team ).
Converted by gtacarmods.com
No one has the right to reupload this mod or upload it on any other site.
No one whether whom I know or no, has the right to convert this mod to other games without GTAcarmods.com consent!