Kia Carnival 2011 [ Addon ]
Kia Carnival 2011
Kia Carnival has been manufactured by Kia in the minivan section since 1998. It has had 4 generations until now and it’s been sold as various nameplates across the globe. The first generation of Kia Carnival had a 2.5 Liter engine that could only produce around 170 horsepower. Nowadays that number seems rather weak for a long-wheel-based family minivan.
The second generation, however, got a more powerful engine. Kia Carnival 2nd generation had 3 engine options varying from a 2.7 Liter V6 to a 3.8 Liter v6. Now it could produce more than 240 horsepower which with the increased build quality, made the Kia Carnival a real competitor.
In 2011, the second generation of Kia Carnival received a mild facelift. The signature grille of Kia for that era ( the Tiger Nose ) was added to Kia Carnival 2011.
If you are interested to see recent generations of Kia Carnival, added to our library make sure to leave a comment. Also, you can help us with sharing our website among your friends.
Kia Carnival Features
- High-Quality exterior.
- High-Quality interior.
- Functioning lights. Including headlights, taillights, etc.
- Hands-on the steering wheel.
- Dirt map.
- Lods. (What’s Lods ?)
- Working dials.
- All the glasses including windows and lights are breakable.
- Accurate Collision model.
- HQ textures for tires and brake disc.
- All mirrors have a reflection.
How to Install
If you are not familiar with installing mods, read this thorough article on How to install mods. But if your game is already suitable for mods you should be fine following these steps :
- Navigate to “mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/”
create a new folder called “gcmcarnival08” and place this “dlc.rpf” file inside that folder.
- Export “dlclist.xml” from “mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/” to your desktop with OpenIV. Open the file with any text editor, add the following line to the end:<Item>dlcpacks:/gcmcarnival08/</Item>
- Import “dlclist.xml” again to the path mentioned above using OpenIV.
- Done! Use Menyoo PC or GTAVAddonLoader to spawn your car in the game.
Future plans for this mod
- At the moment we do not intend to extend this mod anymore than we already have.
3d model was done by Arkviz and downloaded from Desirefx.com
Converted to V by Gtacarmods.com
No one has the right to reupload this mod or upload it on any other site.
No one whether whom I know or no, has the right to convert this mod to other games without GTAcarmods.com consent!