Mercury Montego 1971 [ Addon ]
Mercury Montego 1971
Mercury Montego has had 3 separate generations. First-generation was in production from 1968 until 1971, which received a facelift in 1970 and it had 4 variants. a four-door sedan, two-door hardtop, four-door wagon and a two-door convertible. The mod that we have provided, is the facelift version of the first generation of Mercury Montego.
The second generation of Montego was manufactured between 1972 and 1976. Then this brand took a 28-year absence and re-released in 2004 only to be discounted again in 2007.
The Mercury Montego has a 4.1 L V6 engine capable of producing only 92 horsepower as well as a 5.0 L V8 engine with 137 horsepower. It’s amazing how much more efficient today’s cars are.
Mercury Montego Features
- High-Quality exterior.
- High-Quality interior.
- Functioning lights. Including headlights, taillights, etc.
- Hands-on the steering wheel.
- Dirt map.
- Lods. (What’s Lods ?)
- Working dials.
- Only the left door and right door are openable
- All the glasses including windows and lights are breakable.
- Accurate Collision model.
- HQ textures for tires and brake disc.
- All mirrors have a reflection.
How to Install
If you are not familiar with installing mods, read this thorough article on How to install mods. But if your game is already suitable for mods you should be fine following these steps :
- Navigate to “mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/”
create a new folder called “gcmmontego” and place this “dlc.rpf” file inside that folder.
- Export “dlclist.xml” from “mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/” to your desktop with OpenIV. Open the file with any text editor, add the following line to the end:<Item>dlcpacks:/gcmmontego/</Item>
- Import “dlclist.xml” again to the path mentioned above using OpenIV.
- Done! Use Menyoo PC or GTAVAddonLoader to spawn your car in the game.
Future plans for this mod
- At the moment we do not intend to extend this mod anymore than we already have.
the 3d model was done by ArkViz and downloaded from desirefx.com
converted to V by Gtacarmods team
No one has the right to reupload this mod or upload it on any other site.
No one whether whom I know or no, has the right to convert this mod to other games without GTAcarmods.com consent!