Peugeot 206 SW [ Addon ]
Peugeot 206 SW
As small as Peugeot 206 is, it has had so many different variations, since 1998 until now ( Yes it’s still being produced in some countries ) .
Originally Peugeot launched 206 as a hatchback with 1.1L engine as the base model ,then in 1999 it got a more powerful 2.0L engine capable of reaching 210 km/h. 4 years later Peugeot 206 RC was born which was the tuned version of GTi model and it could do 0-100 km/h in 7.4 seconds ( the most powerful road version of Peugeot 206).
Another version of 206 is the Peugeot 206 CC which is a convertible coupe that was introduced in 2001. Also there is an infamous model which is a 4-door notchback sedan that was unveiled in 2005 and it is still available. Finally we get to SW variant ! ( if we ignore all the 206+ models and WRC one )
Peugeot 206 SW is the largest 206 amongst the family. Although it’s not the fastest one. It has a 1.4L engine capable of producing 68hp that can reach 0-100 km/h in 14.7 seconds.
Peugeot 206 SW Features
- High Quality exterior.
- MQ quality interior with Medium quality textures
- Functioning lights. Including headlights, taillights etc.
- Hands on steering wheel.
- Dirt map.
- Working dials.
- Real mirrors.
- All the glasses including windows and lights are breakable.
- Accurate Collision model.
- All doors expect the hood and the trunk are openable.
How to Install
- Navigate to “mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/”
create a new folder called “gcm206sw” and place this “dlc.rpf” file inside that folder.
- Export “dlclist.xml” from “mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/” to your desktop with OpenIV. Open the file with any text editor, add the following line to the end:<Item>dlcpacks:/gcm206sw/</Item>
- Import “dlclist.xml” again to the path mentioned above using OpenIV.
- Done! Use Menyoo PC or GTAVAddonLoader to spawn your car in the game.
Future plans for this mod
- At the moment we do not intend to extend this mod anymore than we already have.
No one has the right to reupload this mod or upload it on any other site
No one whether whom I know or no, has the right to convert this mod to other games without GTAcarmods.com consent !