Volkswagen Passat 2012
Volkswagen Passat History
Volkswagen may not be praised for its designs, but it’s definitely known for creating cheap and reliable cars during its existence. The German car manufacturer has been producing Passat for almost 50 years. It has had 8 generations until now.
The Passat has been knowing with various names in different regions such as Magotan ( China ), Dasher, Quantum, etc.
Each generation of Volkswagen Passat has been simply identified with B and the generation number. So it has started with B1 which released in 1972 and the last generation that has been in production since 2015 is known by B8.
The Volkswagen Passat is a mid-size sedan. Although the B1 has always had a wagon variant, a coupe version didn’t get introduced until 2008. The coupe that VW introduced was named Passat CC and it was a four-door coupe.
Volkswagen Passat 2012 – 7th generation ( Passat B7)
Technically the B7 model of Passat is the facelifted B6 since it’s not an all-new model. Comparing the B6 and the B7, they are almost the same height and width. B7 has new external body panels as well as a new grill and lights. The B7 was in production from 2010 to 2015.
Volkswagen Passat 2012 has 10 Petrol engine versions, 22 Diesel and 4 Hybrid ones. the most powerful engine is a petrol one, which is a Passat Highline 2.0 Liter that can produce 211 horsepower.
Volkswagen Passat 2012 GTA 5 mod features
- A high-Quality model with accurate collision.
- Functioning lights. Including headlights, taillights, etc.
- Dirt map.
- Lods. (What’s Lods ?)
- Reflection for the mirrors.
- Window glasses, front, and rear windshield and are breakable.
- High quality and accurate interior model.
- High-quality textures.
- Working dials.
- High level of details for door panels.
- All doors are openable except the hood.
- All glasses including front and read windshield, all front and rear door glasses are breakable. they also have correct textures too.
- all parts of the body will show trace of the bullet.
- front and rear bumpers are fixed. it means they don’t separate from the car when you have an accident.
- Hood is also fixed and in accidents it wont separate from the car.
How to Install
If you are not familiar with installing mods, read this thorough article on How to install mods.
Addon spawn name: gcmpassat12
Future plans for this mod
- At the moment we do not intend to extend this mod anymore than we already have.
Modeled by Hum3d.
© 2021 GTACARMODS.com. All rights reserved