Mazda 3 2007 [ Addon, Lods ]
Mazda 3 2007
Mazda 3 is a compact sedan car that has been in production since 2003 ( replacing the 323 ). The version that we have converted here is the facelift of the first generation of Mazda 3.
Mazda 3 2007 has received some minor changes in the exterior and interior compared to the previous model. The plastic part at the top of the grill has become body coloured. There is also some changes in the bumper area but neither are too drastic.
Mazda 3 2007 has a 2.0L engine as the base option that can produce 148hp @ 6500 rpm.
The 2021 version of this car is going to be available on our website pretty soon, check our discord and Instagram for the latest news.
Mazda 3 2007 Features
- High Quality exterior.
- High Quality interior ( New version with better materials )
- Functioning lights. Including headlights, taillights etc.
- Hands on steering wheel.
- Dirt map.
- Working dials.
- Real mirrors.
- All the glasses including windows and lights are breakable.
- Accurate Collision model.
- All doors expect the hood are openable.
- With our exclusive animated air freshener hanging from the rear mirror !
- HQ textures for tires and brake disc.
- All mirrors have reflection.
How to Install
- Navigate to “mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/”
create a new folder called “gcmmaz32005” and place this “dlc.rpf” file inside that folder.
- Export “dlclist.xml” from “mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/” to your desktop with OpenIV. Open the file with any text editor, add the following line to the end:<Item>dlcpacks:/gcmmaz32005/</Item>
- Import “dlclist.xml” again to the path mentioned above using OpenIV.
- Done! Use Menyoo PC or GTAVAddonLoader to spawn your car in the game.
Future plans for this mod
- This car is the updated version of the Mazda 3 that has been released before. It Might get a 3d engine in the future.
Modeled by Hum3d , downloaded in gamemodels.ru.
No one has the right to reupload this mod or upload it on any other site
No one whether whom I know or no, has the right to convert this mod to other games without GTAcarmods.com consent !