McLaren 765LT 2021 – Update v1.1[ Addon ]
McLaren 765LT 2021
McLaren 765LT is the track focused version of McLaren 720s and has been in production since 2020. McLaren 765LT is counted as the Super Series of McLaren productions. This series has been the host of other iconic cars such as Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren and McLaren F1.
Compared to 720s, McLaren 765LT’s front splitter is placed 5mm closer to the ground to increase the vehicle’s downforce. It’s weight has been reduced by 80 Kg with the use of carbon fiber. Since this car was built for track use, it can be delivered without air conditioning and audio system.
The McLaren 765LT has a 4.0 engine that can produce 765hp and reach the top speed of 330 km / h. This car can reach 100 km /h in only 2.8 seconds which is 0.1s faster than the 720s.
McLaren 765LT 2021 Features
- High Quality exterior.
- High Quality Interior
- Functioning lights. Including headlights, taillights etc.
- Functioning Spoiler.
- Hands on steering wheel.
- Dirt map.
- Working dials.
- Real mirrors.
- All the glasses are breakable.
- Accurate Collision model.
- All doors expect the trunk are openable.
- Dihedral doors.
– Fixed first person camera position.
– Fixed badges textures ( thanks to centrai ).
– Better animation for rear spoiler.
How to Install
- Navigate to “mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/”
create a new folder called “gcm765lt” and place this “dlc.rpf” file inside that folder.
- Export “dlclist.xml” from “mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/” to your desktop with OpenIV. Open the file with any text editor, add the following line to the end:<Item>dlcpacks:/gcm765lt/</Item>
- Import “dlclist.xml” again to the path mentioned above using OpenIV.
- Done! Use Menyoo PC or GTAVAddonLoader to spawn your car in the game.
Future plans for this mod
- At the moment we do not intend to extend this mod anymore than we already have.
Model from CSR2.
Thanks to CSB and gamemodels.ru for providing this model.
No one has the right to reupload this mod or upload it on any other site
No one whether whom I know or no, has the right to convert this mod to other games without GTAcarmods.com consent !