Toyota GR Yaris 2021 [ Addon ]
Toyota GR Yaris 2021
Due to homologation rule, another legendary creation by Toyota has been added to the list of road cars available to us . if you don’t know what homologation rules is, it is basically a type approval process for vehicles to be eligible to race. Toyota needed to produce 25,000 GR units in a 12month time span, so this little car can participate in FIA World Rally Championship.
Toyota Yaris is available in two engine options. First one is a Gazoo Racing built which is a 1.6L turbocharged engine capable of producing ~260hp. and the second one which is a 1.5L engine that can produce 118hp which is found in regular Yaris models.
The Toyota GR Yaris can go from 0-100 in 5.2 seconds and is electrically limited to 230 km/h.
Toyota GR Yaris 2021 Features
- High Quality exterior.
- MQ quality interior with Medium quality textures
- Functioning lights. Including headlights, taillights etc.
- Hands on steering wheel.
- Dirt map.
- Working dials.
- Real mirrors.
- All the glasses including windows and lights are breakable.
- Accurate Collision model.
- All doors expect the hood and the trunk are openable.
How to Install
- Navigate to “mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/”
create a new folder called “gcmyarisgr” and place this “dlc.rpf” file inside that folder.
- Export “dlclist.xml” from “mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/” to your desktop with OpenIV. Open the file with any text editor, add the following line to the end:<Item>dlcpacks:/gcmyarisgr/</Item>
- Import “dlclist.xml” again to the path mentioned above using OpenIV.
- Done! Use Menyoo PC or GTAVAddonLoader to spawn your car in the game.
Future plans for this mod
- At the moment we do not intend to extend this mod anymore than we already have.
Model from Asseto Corsa ( downloaded from a VK page) .
Converted by gtacarmods Team.
Screen shot by: KokoroNK
No one has the right to reupload this mod or upload it on any other site
No one whether whom I know or no, has the right to convert this mod to other games without GTAcarmods.com consent !