GMC Terrain 2021 [ Addon ]
GMC Terrain 2021
GMC Terrain is the Crossover SUV made by General Motors and its being produced since 2009. It shares the same platform as Chevrolet Equinox.
This mod is the second generation of GMC Terrain. Its been in production since 2017 and a new face lift with minor changes is going to be released for 2022 model. The GMC Terrain 2021 has a 1.5 L turbo engine as an standard option. This engine enables the car to reach 100 km/h in 9.3 seconds. This makes this car to be one of the slowest cars of its segment. If you need more power, there is a 2.0 L engine too.
This car is available for the first time in any GTA series only at gtacarmods.com.
GMC Terrain Features
- High-Quality exterior.
- High-Quality interior
- Functioning lights. Including headlights, taillights, etc.
- Hands on the steering wheel.
- Dirt map.
- Lods. (What’s Lods ?)
- Working dials.
- All the glasses including windows and lights are breakable.
- Accurate Collision model.
- HQ textures for tires and brake disc.
- All mirrors have a reflection.
How to Install
If you are not familiar with installing mods, read this thorough article on How to install mods. But if your game is already suitable for mods you should be fine following these steps :
- Navigate to “mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/”
create a new folder called “gcmterrain” and place this “dlc.rpf” file inside that folder.
- Export “dlclist.xml” from “mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/” to your desktop with OpenIV. Open the file with any text editor, add the following line to the end:<Item>dlcpacks:/gcmterrain/</Item>
- Import “dlclist.xml” again to the path mentioned above using OpenIV.
- Done! Use Menyoo PC or GTAVAddonLoader to spawn your car in the game.
Future plans for this mod
- At the moment we do not intend to extend this mod anymore than we already have.
the model was downloaded from gamemodels.ru
Converted by gtacarmods.com
No one has the right to reupload this mod or upload it on any other site.
No one whether whom I know or no, has the right to convert this mod to other games without GTAcarmods.com consent!